Start a new topic

Camping at Squaw Valley?

Do we have to purchase camping pass from Wanderlust or can we camp outside event? What's the address of the event?

Psh, nevermind my first response (if it gets past moderators for not making sense) - I was think Snowmass, not Squaw. But regardless, part of my comment still stands! 

Check out their Plan page. They list the address - 1960 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146 

As for camping, it looks like you can buy a pass from Wanderlust for on-site camping for $200, which covers up to four nights, or you can check out the off-site spots that are listed on that same Plan page. 

There, now hopefully I've helped! :)

You should check out the planning portion of the Wanderlust page; it seems like it has the answers to your questions, if I don't answer them specifically enough.

The whole event kind of takes over downtown Snowmass, but the specific address the page provides is 110 Carriage Way Snowmass Village, CO 81615

As for camping, I don't believe there is any for on-site spots, but they provide a link on the same page that leads you here if you are interested in off-site camping.

Thanks Ashley for your answers! Yes, all the information can be found under the 'Plan' tab on the Wanderlust Squaw Valley page here. If the camping option does not work for you, you are more than welcome to camp off site as well. 

Below is a list of the camping amenities and you can purchase a camping pass here.

If you have any other questions we are happy to help!

See you in Squaw,

Kelly

I've filed tickets, left voicemail, emailed and even facebooked for support with no response for several weeks.  What is the best method for getting support from the Wanderlust organization?  

Eric

Login or Signup to post a comment