By submitting the Order Form, each recipient of information accessed on this web site ("Customer") agrees to become bound by the terms of this agreement (the "Agreement"). The materials made available on this website (the "Information"), which is intended to be accessed by customers of Wanderlust Festival LLC ("Wanderlust") and is licensed, not sold, to each Customer for use only in connection with the purchase of tickets for a Wanderlust event (the "Event" or “Events”)) under the terms of this Agreement. Wanderlust may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
1. INFORMATION. Customer acknowledges that the Information is the property of Wanderlust and/or third parties who have granted Wanderlust the right to distribute such Information.
3. TERMS OF SALE. Tickets sold through this website grant only a revocable license to the bearer to enter the venue at the date and time listed. This license may be revoked by Wanderlust at any time if deemed necessary by Wanderlust for the safe and orderly operation of the Event. Resale or attempted resale of any ticket issued hereunder at a price higher than the face value is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Customer assumes all risk or danger that is incidental to the Event, the practice of yoga, or other activities offered at the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the actual Event. Customer releases Wanderlust, the venue, promoters, participants, organizers, Eventbrite and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, service providers and representatives from any claims related to, arising out of or incidental to an Event or the Customer’s presence at any Event.
In order to be admitted to an Event, each Customer must present the ticket to the venue at the appropriate time or must otherwise produce government standard identification suitable for confirming Customer’s purchase. Entry may be refused for various reasons, including misconduct, intoxication, etc., as determined by Wanderlust. The holder consents to being searched for prohibited items if required by law or for customer safety (including upon entry to the Event) and consents to the seizure of such items. Seized items shall not be returned.
4. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. All sales are final and no refunds or exchanges shall be granted, except as required by law or as may be granted by Wanderlust, at Wanderlust’s sole discretion. Customer may resell lawfully acquired tickets at face value or less.
5. EVENT CANCELLATION/CHANGES. Wanderlust may cancel any Event, change the scheduled performers or teachers, or change the Event date without notice, and any such change will not be considered a cancellation of the performance. Where Events are held at outdoor venues, Customer assumes the risk of inclement weather. Events may be held regardless of weather conditions, as determined in Wanderlust’s sole discretion. If Wanderlust offers to refund the base ticket price of the canceled Event, Customer must make the request for refund no later than 10 business days after the originally scheduled date. If an Event is rescheduled and the base price refunds are authorized by Wanderlust, any refund request must be made to Wanderlust prior to the show.
6. TREAT TICKETS LIKE CASH. Lost or stolen tickets will be replaced solely at Wanderlust’s discretion. Do not lose your tickets.
7. CUSTOMER RECORDING POLICY. Customer may possess and use a cell phone camera or a small “point and shoot” camera, but no professional cameras or professional recording equipment of any kind are allowed at any Event. A violation of this policy will be grounds for revocation of all tickets issued to Customer and/or ejection from the applicable venue.
8. NAME/LIKENESS. Wanderlust and its agents actively document the Events through photography, video recordings, audio recordings and other means (the “Media”), which Media may later be distributed by Wanderlust via any means, including, but not limited to, the Internet, television, film, etc... The Customer hereby grants to Wanderlust the gratis right to use, in any and all manner or media and in perpetuity, Customer’s name, image, likeness, actions or statements as captured in, at or during any Event.